Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I actually have a lot to be thankful for today, so here it goes...

Yesterday was my birthday. I'm thankful I still have one more year as a twenty-something.
I'm thankful for all the birthday wishes I received and for the awesome loot I got!
I'm thankful that we get to have "birthday weeks" and even "birthday months" if we're really lucky.
I'm thankful tomorrow is Friday AND that it's a vacation day for me.
I'm thankful for the nice, little dinner I had with The Husband last night. We enjoyed ourselves and our food and our beer (yes, we can drink beer in Utah).
I'm thankful that the Olympics start tomorrow. Go USA!
I'm thankful for my Birthday (observed) tomorrow with some great ladies. Looking forward to some yummy dinner and then seeing Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm late to the party but Happy Belated Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great one?!

    ReplyDelete