Friday, February 5, 2010

Fridays are Fabulous


Well, I still feel like poo and my ears are so plugged up I feel like my world is under water, so that's fun. Nevertheless, it is Friday and it is still fabulous. In addition to my usual Friday bagel and coffee, I'm wearing my most comfortable (and probably most unflattering) pair of jeans. Fridays are jean days at our office. We're still supposed to dress business casual, which means collared shirts or sweaters no athletic shoes, etc. Well, sometimes I abide by this and sometimes I don't, as you can see from my lovely, red Vans. Who cares? It's Friday and I'm sick and I'll wear my Vans and my oldest pair of jeans if I want.


Sidenote: Is there a point where I'll be too old to wear Vans sneakers? The Husband and I both have various pairs of Vans sneakers and we often wonder if we will have to "move on" at some point. I don't know. I think they're super cute and comfy. What about Converse sneakers? I have a pair of those too. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. I'm boycotting the heels today and wearing my vans too! The black and white polka dot ones to be exact. I say until you have kids who can pull off vans you're totally ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are never too old for either Vans or Converse! I still have 2 pairs of Converse (classic black/white pair and a leopard print pair), and a pair of black/white Vans. No need to move on.....hell, we sell more Vans to people in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties than anyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I knew I still had some decent Vans/Converse-wearing time left :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope not. Cuz the hubs and I rock Chucks everywhere. And if we're too old to rock Vans, I imagine we're too old for Cons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Converse sneakers and you are never too old for either. Besides you look like you could rock any look, including a plastic garbage bag. seriously!
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete